Terms & Conditions
- 1 The Provider shall sell and the Client shall purchase the Service in accordance with any quotation or offer of the Provider which is accepted by the Client, or any reservation of the Client which is accepted by the Provider, subject in either case to these Conditions, which shall govern the Contract to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions subject to which any such quotation is accepted or purported to be accepted, or any such reservation is made or purported to be made, by the Client.
- 2 A contract will only come in to being upon the acceptance of the Provider of the reservation and the following conditions shall be deemed to be incorporated in the contract. The Client accepts these terms & conditions by placing a reservation, booking with the provider via but not limited to the providers; web site: www.british-airport-transfer.com, via telephone, or via any representative agent.
- 3 The Contract will be subject to these conditions. The provider reserves the right to revise these terms & conditions at any time without prior notice at its sole discretion. Any revised terms and conditions will be posted on the providers website and will come into effect 1 hour after posting.
- 4 No reservation order submitted by the client shall be deemed to be accepted by the provider unless and until confirmed in writing by email telephone or otherwise by an authorised representative of the provider.
- 5 The specification for the services shall be those set out in the providers sales documentation unless varied expressly in the clients reservation (if accepted by the provider). The service will only be supplied as stated in the providers price list. Reservations orders received other than these will be adjusted accordingly. Illustrations, photographs or descriptions whether in the website, brochures, price lists or other documents issued by the provider are intended as a guide only and the contents shall not be binding on the Provider.
- 6 The Provider reserves the right to make any changes in the specification of the services which are required to conform with any applicable safety or other statutory or regulatory requirements or, where the services are to be supplied to the Providers specification, which do not materially affect their performance.
- 7 Hi this is mohsin description